What is Randstad USA?
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Gold schmeding and operates in around 39 countries. In 2015, the company achieved a turnover of €19.2 billion and a net income of €518.8 million. Randstad employs around 29,000 staff. Globally, Randstad has 4,861 branches. Randstad NV is listed as RAND on the AEX of Euronext Amsterdam. Founder Frits Goldschmeding is still the biggest shareholder. The company is named after the Randstad region of the Netherlands.
Are you a self driven individual that is familiar with shipping & receivng and have good computer skills? Are you familiar with hand tools and looking for an opportunity with a great company where you can grow and advance? Apply today to see if you meet the qualifications! Must be able to pass drug screening and able to work 1st shift.
|salary:||$17 – $17 per hour|
|work hours:||7 AM – 3:30 PM|
|education:||No Degree Required|
- Assist Assembly Manager in scheduling and tracking of parts to assembly.
- Assist service department in locating, pulling, and shipping of parts.
- Document all transactions in computer under job, A-part, and purchase part file.
- Follow up on all incoming parts including prints for fabrication parts.
- Maintain a working inventory that is well organized and readily stocked.
- Monitor all parts released to assembly and perform quality control.
- Pull all Purchase Parts List from purchasing.
- Receive and check all deliveries from UPS, FED-X, and all trucking companies.
- Ship all marketing, sales, and service documents and parts using UPS, FED-X, etc. on a daily basis.
- Work with Purchasing Agent to expedite parts as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Parts Assembling
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- knowledge of metals
- knowledge of plastics
- pneumatic components
- electrical skills
- mechanical skills
- hand tools
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Apply Link: Click Here