NMMS Scholarship 2022 National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is provided by MHRD, Government of India. There are approx. 1 lakh NMMS scholarships are awarded to students every year. Students have to appear in the written entrance exam of NMMS 2022 scholarship to be eligible. The NMMS 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on December 12, 13 and 20. The NMMS 2022 scholarship exam is conducted by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for their respective state.
NMMS 2022 scholarship application form has been released by various states and some states will release the application form soon. The NMMS 2022 scholarship application form will be available in both online and offline mode. Students who qualify the NMMS 2022 scholarship exam with the minimum required marks will be eligible to receive the scholarship amount. The maximum NMMS scholarship is INR 12000 p. a For each individual student.
This article includes all relevant details of NMMS 2022 Scholarship like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result etc. Check the full article to know details about NMMS 2022 Scholarship.
- NMMS Scholarship 2022
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Important Dates
- How To Apply :
- Eligibility Criteria
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Application Form
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Terms and Conditions
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Distribution of Scholarships
- Usefull information
NMMS Scholarship 2022
- approx. A scholarship of 1 lakh is given every year to students whose parents’ income is 1.5 lakh. a or less from all sources.
- NMMS 2022 scholarship as per state quota may vary by category of candidates or domicile of candidates.
- Quota of scholarship is being decided by each state, state quota NMSS scholarship link is provided according to category of candidates.
- The maximum amount of the NMMS 2022 scholarship will be a maximum of INR 12000 p. a No student will be awarded more than INR 1000 per month as scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded annually to students of class 9th studying in government-aided or fully government or local body school. This scholarship can be awarded for a maximum period of 4 years from Class 9 to Class 12.
- To get the NMMS 2022 scholarship, students have to qualify the exam conducted by the state government or UT.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Important Dates
Interested candidates for NMMS scholarship can check the list of important dates and events given below.
List of dates and events
Start Online Form: 11-10-2022
Last Date for Online Form: 05-11-2022
NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022: May be in February
How To Apply :
- www.sebexam.org, To apply for Scholarship Examination, kindly click on Apply online from the home page.
- On Apply online page, kindly go through “How to Apply” manual to understand the procedure of applying for the scholarship examination. Click on “Apply” Button in line with NTSE Exam to proceed. You may also read the Notification for the NTSE Examination.
- Kindly go through the dates and important details, enter your U-Dise number and clock on submit button to apply.
- After submit, a pre-filled form will be shown, kindly confirm your personal details and School details. If in case of change in School, enter new School Dise code, click on “Change School” button, your school details will be updated for this examination. Enter mobile number of Parents and Principal/Teacher mobile no. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After Submit kindly note your Application number which will be used for further process.
- After submitting form, click on “Upload Photograph”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Select both photo and signature and then click on upload button to upload photo and signature And Income Certificate.
- Next, click on “Confirm Application”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application, after confirming you will not be able to edit the application.
- After Confirming form, click on “Print Application/Challan”, enter confirmation number and date of birth to proceed. You may select to print your confirmed application, post office challan, Pay online fees and print receipt (if fee is paid online)
- Online payment page – enter your details of credit card/debit card/net banking and proceed to complete transaction. No employee would ask you bank/card/otp details from our team.
- Post Office sample challan copy.
Only eligible candidates can claim the NMMS Scholarship 2022 for Senior and Higher Secondary Stage. Eligibility conditions for NMMS 2022 Scholarship for Senior and Higher Secondary Stage are as follows:
- The scholarship is payable for a maximum of 4 years from Class IX to Class XII.
- NMMS 2022 Scholarship is applicable only for candidates studying in India.
- Candidates claiming the NMMS 2022 scholarship must have a clear promotion record of VIII and IX.
- NMMS scholarships are not provided for Diploma and Certificate courses at this stage.
- To continue the NMMS Scholarship 2022, the candidate must have secured at least fifty – five percent marks in class IX to XII. There will be a relaxation of 5 percent marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- If at the end of class IX and XI session, no examination is conducted by the school for NMMS scholarship 2022, a confirmation certificate will be issued by the head of the school, otherwise the scholarship will be discontinued.
- The NMMS 2022 Scholarship Scheme will be monitored by the department from time to time through authorized stakeholders.
- To continue the NMMS scholarship at the next stage, the candidate must have secured at least sixty percent marks in class X. There will be relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Application Form
The application form of NMMS scholarship has been issued on the official website of SCERT of the state. To claim the NMMS 2022 Scholarship, candidates need to fill the application form. NMMS 2022 Scholarship Application Form is now available. Application has been issued in both online and offline mode for the convenience of students. Students must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NMMS 2022 scholarship form.
Fill the form
After completing the NMMS 2022 scholarship registration, candidates have to fill the application form on the official portal. NMMS 2022 scholarship application form requires educational qualification, bank details, date of birth, e-mail id, contact details, school registration number, Aadhaar card details and state residence details of the student.
Registration of candidate
To fill the NMMS 2022 scholarship form, candidates have to provide the basic details on the official portal. After completing the NMMS 2022 Scholarship registration, the candidate’s Application ID will be generated. Application ID and generated password will be required to login to NSP’s portal to proceed with application form.
Selection of student class
Students of class 9 and 10 will apply under the category of pre-matric scholarship. However, students of class 11 and 12 have to register under the category of Post Matric Scholarship as per NMMS Scholarship 2022.
Review the application
After submitting all the required details, review the application form and check all the details mentioned on it. Then click on submit icon.
Uploading required documents
Now, upload all the required documents as per required size and format like Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card, School ID Card etc. on the official website.
Submit and print the form
Submit the application and take a print of the form for future reference. Remember, you should not take more than 25 minutes to fill the form, otherwise it will not be accepted on the portal.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Terms and Conditions
- The course must be approved as per NMMS eligibility.
- The candidate has to furnish a certificate of good conduct in his regular studies by the Head of the College or Institute.
- Candidate should not be in any kind of employment.
- A student must pursue a full-time course of study.
- A candidate should not be absent without proper leave.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for study abroad.
- The scholarship will not be awarded if the student discontinues the course within one month of registration for the course.
- If the scholarship is claimed after 12 months from the commencement of the course, such remaining claims will not be awarded.
- If the candidate is unable to appear in the final examination, a medical certificate must be provided to the head of the institution within three months of the illness.
- A medical certificate must be provided by a registered medical practitioner. Only if the candidate’s overall performance during the year is fifty percent or more, he will be allowed to continue the same course.
- In case of gap of one year, in studies for any reason, the NMMS 2022 scholarship will be discontinued by the authorities.
- Candidate must join the desired course within three months of declaration of last course result.
- In case of any breach of the rules provided by the NMMS Scholarship for 2022 session, the scholarship will be terminated by the authorities.
- The rules provided regarding the NMMS 2022 scholarship are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the organization conducting the examination.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Distribution of Scholarships
- The list of beneficiaries is sent to the scholarship portal by the state government. After that, it is scrutinized by the Ministry and funds are sanctioned as per the annual budget.
- The Ministry disburses the full scholarship amount to the State Bank of India.
- The scholarship amount will be paid to all students by State Bank of India, once it is approved by the Ministry to SBI Bank.
- The scholarship amount will be credited to the student’s account as per the list provided by the Ministry.
- In case of any confusion regarding the list, SBI branches will coordinate with the state education department.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid in installments. The entire amount will be disbursed once a year i. E. INR 12000 for each student.
- Students have to open an account in SBI Bank or any public or private sector scheduled bank to avail the scholarship.
- Awardees must have secured at least 55% marks in 9th and 11th standard to continue the scholarship in the next higher class. For SC ST category candidates
|Official notification||Click here|