gTech’s Strategy and Operations team (gSO) is made up of strategic partners and trusted advisors that drive success and transformative changes for gTech. We create value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical rigor to formulate and deliver strategies. Using core capabilities ― strategy, analytics, and communications ― we empower gTech to do amazing things to land the present, and build for the future.
gTech provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales and Partnerships teams. Within gTech, gCare takes a customer-centric, creative, and collaborative approach to provide optimization, implementation, and troubleshooting support services. gCare experts help customers attain their business goals while providing the best troubleshooting support through different channels.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $119,000 – $128,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
• Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or sales operations
- Experience with stakeholder management, initiatives, and operations
- MBA or advanced degree in a management, technical, or engineering field
- Experience in structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Knowledge of service operations, customer support operations, and internet/online media
- Excellent leadership, project management, problem solving/analysis, and written/verbal communication skills
- Work with executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic/operational initiatives.
- Enable critical business decision-making by working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Structure and implement operational/strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, developing final recommendations, and analyzing results.
- Lead the team to gather data, conduct business analysis, and identify solutions using effective project management and communication.
Apply: Click Here