Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Section Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website. Eligibility, pay scale, age limit, notification and more details are given below.
Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2022
Full Name of UIDAI: Unique Identification Authority of India – UIDAI
Post Name: Various Posts
Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
Eligibility: As per the post
Last date for submission of online application: October 27, 2022
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Director: 05
- Section Officer: 02
- Assistant Divisional Officer: 13
- Accountant: 03
- Junior Translation Officer: 01
- Senior Accounts Officer: 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01
Educational Qualification: Check the advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 56 years as on 27-10-2022.
How to Apply Online for Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website uidai.gov.in.
- Click on “About UIDAI>>Work with UIDAI>>Deputation/Contract”.
- Find advertisement “Vacancy circular for various posts on deputation at UIDAI Headquarters, New Delhi and Vacancy circular for various posts on deputation at UIDAI, Regional Office, Lucknow”, click on advertisement.
- Read the notification that will open and check eligibility.
- Download the application form and then fill the form properly.
- Send to the given address before the last date.
Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2022 Notification:
UIDAI has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by 27-10-2022. Total 26 Vacancies are to be filled in this Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2022. Read the official notification for more information.